Sunday 11 September 2011

Vogue Fashion's Night Out Sept. 08-2011 London

 

Three years ago Vogue editor Anna Wintour created the late night shopping event to boost sales, three years on it's an absolute must for any fashionista with a heartbeat! With FNO events held worldwide with tantalising offers of free champagne, discounts & exclusive FNO only events... my heart skipped a beat, I could not miss it for anything! armed with nothing but a credit card I grabbed the girls, flung open the office doors & FLED as fast as my little legs could take me...


straight off the tube for TOPSHOP - it was crazytown in there!

phew some drinks! all this shopping is making me thirsty

oh dear! they must be exhausted, shopping is tiring...

free mani's? Oooh YES please! better get in line...

SHOES!

and SPARKLY shoes!

and a bag!

the gorgeous glossybox crew! thanks for the cute oystercard holder x

parking is very difficult to find in london...

Flower Power! our beautiful corsages thanks to Liberty! 

my gorgeous friend Julie having a makeover at Bobbi Brown

While I enjoyed free face mapping & samples galore
thanks to the lovely Laura at Dermalogica in Liberty

pandora!!

champagne & chocolates! Oooh go on then...

what's this? a special little gift just for moi? x

and DONE

well kids, that's it until next year... arriving a bit late we did only get to see a very small part of the festivities but we had a fabulous night out! 
we came, we saw AND we shopped!


did you attend the vogue FNO? what did you get up to? 
I would love to hear about other FNO fun outside of London feel free to post your links below 

xox





























3 comments:

  1. Looked like an awesome shopping nite, wish they had this in Brisbane. Show us what you bought or got for free

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last year I lived in London and Oxford Circus tube was my local. My sister worked near there and I would go shopping on Oxford Street for a while then meet her for lunch. You're making this girl very London-sick! I miss it. Especially Top Shop, severe lack of Topshop in Australia

    ReplyDelete
  3. @joyjoy ~ hey darling! it was FABULOUS oh my stars, I only got a Pandora charm BUT my friends went a little shopping crazy :-)

    @miranda ~ Oooh u lucky duck! I love oxford st, but it is CRAZYTOWN! shopping in london just cannot compare, one of my many reasons in moving back xox

    ReplyDelete