Wednesday 1 June 2011

Grand opening of PeepToe Boutique Queens Plaza...




Launched in 2006 by Sydney based designer Nikki Hager who recognised a gap in the market to tantalise our tastebuds for original, wearable and fabulous footwear...

"From the very beginning, stilettos have always been my absolute passion."
Nikki Hager Creative Director / Founder
 
Celebrity followers with the likes of Miranda Kerr, Megan Gale, Sarah Murdoch,  Kim and Khloe Kardashian, Nicky Hilton and The Pussy Cat Dolls to name a few and stocked in over 100 boutiques across Australia with five flagship boutiques it was finally Brisbane's turn to shine with the much anticipated launch of the new PeepToe boutique located in the fabulous Queens Plaza...

3 comments:

  1. Ooh la la! When did it open? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am busting to get one (or maybe 5!!) of their crystal cuffs. They catch my eye everytime I walk past them!! In fact we used to meet up for mothers group at a cafe right out the front of a peep toe shop so I was teased on a weekly basis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh I was there! Mind you I popped in on my dinner break. I actually started chatting to one of the models with the accessory platters and I immediately regretted it. Unfortunately she perfectly fit the stereotype of "dumb model". So painful.

    Do you tweet? We should try and find each other next Wednesday.xx

    ReplyDelete