Sunday 12 June 2011

The Crowning of Westfield Garden City 'The Stylist's Apprentice'...



20+ Metropolitan North Institute of Tafe fashionista's competed in a once in a lifetime opportunity to be crowned 'The Stylist's Apprentice' & win a paid position to work alongside the talented stylist 
with thanks to redpr & my personal stylist Christine Little Jo donned a pair of very high heels in order to rub shoulders with the who's who of fashion...

follow me to find out how a star is born...
Let's grab a drink first...
held at the gorgeous 1889 Enoteca private wine cellar...
Oooh hello! don't mind if I do! delish!!
Ok, back to work Little Jo!
the finalists fashion shoots were displayed throughout...
the fabulous hosts Laura Stead  & Tim Blackwell (nova fm)..
with a few words from Sarah...
anxious finalists!!

Hey! so, who won?!!!...
Ta da!!! congratulations Alice Waugh xox
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ~ Alice!

dreams really do come true, shoot for the stars...

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Cute photos. I'm so slack I didn't take any. Am waiting to see if I can get some from my friend Oliver haha


    xx

    ReplyDelete