Friday 8 April 2011

Kérastase how I love thee... let me count the ways

As a HUGE Kerastase fan I almost died when this gorgeous product arrived in the mail. I have been using Kerastase shampoo, conditioner, volumiser and treatments for almost 10 years now. And I have GORGEOUS hair! As I'm already a huge fan I immediately started using the Elixer Ultime along with my other Kerastase products and the combination was fantastic! I found my blow drying time was cut in half and my hair was even more shiny and knot free than usual. I have to say the packaging is very luxurious in it's gold box, although when I first read up on the Elixer Ultime in UK Vogue I expected the bottle to be glass as I have found from other Kerastase products. It has a beautiful almost coconut fragrance which makes me think of summer and a little goes along way in the easy to use pump pack.

It says you can use it as a pre-cleanser, heat protector, styling product and for retouching. I don't agree with washing a gorgeous product like this down the drain but I did however use it before blow drying (which was amazing) and to add shine and protection to my hair just to the ends. This is another winner for the Kerastase family and will definitely be re-purchasing this liquid gold it is excellent value for money so get shopping beauties!

Tips Great for beauties with dry or difficult to style hair adds beautiful nourishment and shine. Definitely a must have product you wont regret this purchase, a little goes along way so is a great investment!! Enjoy xox

No comments:

Post a Comment